- Unfurnished 2 Bedroom Terraced House
- Lovely Rear Garden
- Spacious Reception with Open Plan Kitchen
- High Specification Appliances
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- 0.4 miles to Waddon Marsh Stop
- A Variety of Local Amenities
- Outstanding Schools Nearby
- Modern Bathroom
- Set in Quiet Residential Area
Excellent two bedroom house with beautiful garden set in close to a variety of amenities and tram station. This outstanding property comprises well proportioned two bedrooms, modern bathroom and very spacious reception with open plan kitchen. All the appliances are high specification and brand new. Wooden flooring throughout.
The property benefits from excellent rating schools. Rare chance to have a lovely rear garden with nice two bedrooms. Highly recommended for a viewing now.
Royal Borough Of Kingston Upon Thames, Band C
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.