- Good Conditions
- Bright Reception room
- Modern Kitchen
- Bedroom with fitter wardrobe
- Spacious Garden
- Close to Malden Manor Station
- Quiet Residential Area
- Easy Access to A3
- Close to New Malden High Street
- Off-street Parking
This three-bedroom end of terraced house comprises a bright reception room, a living area, a spacious kitchen with modern home appliances and ample cabinets and a family bathroom with shower on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms with storages. Further benefits are off-street parking and a large rear garden.
This lovely family house is in excellent condition. It's 0.7 miles to Malden Manor Station and close to A3, which is a short distance away giving access to Central London, Heathrow and Gatwick.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.