- Stunning 4 Bed Detached House
- Lovely Rear Garden with Conservatory
- Off Street Parking Available
- Spacious Reception and Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Ample Storages
- 0.3 miles to Worcester Park Station
- Excellent School Environment
- A Variety of Local Amenities
- Great Transport Links
- Well Proportioned Bedrooms with 1 en-suite
SeOUL Residential is delight to present this stunning 4 bed detached house with large reception and lovely garden. The property is situated close to local amenities and Worcester Park connecting to Central London within 25 minutes. Available end of November. Furnished or Unfurnished.
This charming property comprises a large reception, fully fitted kitchen, 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, 1 extra en-suite room, 2 main shower rooms. This comes with convenient conservatory with very well managed spacious rear garden. Highly recommended for family. Make a viewing appointment NOW.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.