- Close to New Malden and Berrylands
- Quiet Residential Area
- Near to Local School
- Spacious Master Bedroom
- Downstairs Toilet
- Close to Park
- Easy access to A3
- Off-street Parking
- Modern Kitchen with Ample Cabinets
- Well maintained Garden with Wooden Deck
This attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached house in New Malden offers a modern kitchen with wooden top and bright Living room with door to the garden and a downstairs toilet. On the ground floor there is a large size master bedroom with en-suit and built-in wardrobes. On the first floor, there are 2 bright bedrooms.
There is a wide garden with well-mantained wooden deck and a shed. Plenty of space for children and a BBQ party.
Located in a quiet residential area near Rose Walk Nature Reserve, there is also easy access to A3. The house offers spacious off-street parking.
It is close to New Malden High Street with a wide range of local amenities such as restaurants, pubs, cafes and markets.
There are lots of excellent local schools also close to both New Malden and Kingston town centre.
TT : Ornjen 07956600537
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.