- Fabulous Hamptons Development
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Community Hall and Green Spaces
- Ideal Destination for Commuters
- 4 Bedrooms + 2 En-suites
- Garage & Off-street Parking
- Gym, Tennis Courts, Jogging Trails
- Close to Central London
- Close to Worcester Park High Street
This outstanding end-terraced house comprises four bedrooms (three double bedrooms + one single room) including 2 en-suites, a family bathroom, a downstairs toilet, a spacious reception/dining area, and an open-plan kitchen. In particular, the kitchen has white ample cabinets, dark countertops, and modern home appliances such as fitted oven and a cooker hood. Further benefits is a garage with off-street parking for several vehicles, and a large private rear garden.
The Hamptons is a fabulous development of family homes and apartments built by St James Homes, part of The Berkeley Homes Group, set within 30 acres of landscaped parkland. The development comprises open green spaces including lakes, jogging trails, tennis courts, an equipped gymnasium, and the community hall.
This fantastic family house located in Worcester Park, which is the borders of Surrey & South West London and it is just 10 miles from Central London. It is easily accessible to the A3 and M25 roads, so the area is an ideal destination for commuters. Local bus services will get you to Morden's Northern Line Station in approx. 15 minutes. There are also a wide range of local amenities such as Waitrose, Sainsburys, Pizza Express, Costa, Caffe Nero, Boots, WH Smiths & Superdrug as well as an array of independents. There is a broad selection of pubs & bars and a diverse array of eateries to satisfy most culinary requests.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.