- New Build 2 Bedroom Flat with 2 bathrooms
- Private Balcony
- Partly Wood Flooring and Partly Floor Heating
- Fully Fitted Open Plan Kitchen
- Lift Access
- 0.3 miles to New Malden Train Station
- A Variety of Local Amenities
- Parking Available
- Bright and Spacious Reception
SeOUL Residential is very pleased to introduce this immaculate new build 2 bedroom flat perfectly located in the centre of New Malden with a variety of local amenities. This property comprises a spacious and bright reception room leading to a private balcony, 2 good size of bedrooms with 1 en-suite, and a luxury bathroom. The property comes with part of wood flooring and part of floor heating. The kitchen is fully fitted with dishwasher, oven, fridge and induction.
All of amenities are within walking distance and the property is surprisingly close to New Malden Station connecting to Central London within 20 minutes. Making a viewing NOW ! Don't miss out this great chance to live this staggering property.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.