- 2 Spacious Receptions
- Downstairs Toilet
- Utility Room
- Off-street Parking
- 0.4 miles to Hampton Court Station
- 2 Bathrooms with En-suite
- Hardwood Flooring
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Variety of Local Amenities
This superb ¾ bedroom semi-detached house includes front and rear reception rooms with fitted units and hardwood flooring, a fitted kitchen with plenty of storages and integrated home appliances, stepping down to utility area, and a downstairs cloakroom on the ground floor.
Upstairs, there are upper a contemporary master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a dressing room area with fitted cupboards, a second double bedroom with a range of wall to wall fitted wardrobes, a third bedroom with hardwood flooring, and a modern family bathroom with a bathtub.
Outside, there are large external storeroom/utility area, an enclosed rear garden with a patio, a front garden with off-street parking.
It is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and close to Kingston town centre with a wide range of local amenities such as shops, bars, cafes, international restaurants, entertainment facilities, River Thames, and Hampton Court Palace. It is 0.4 miles to Hampton Court railway station, which provides regular train services to Central London.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.