Professionally managed properties have become the preferred choice for discerning landlords and tenants in an increasingly competitive market place.
A well-managed tenancy means a happy tenant, and a happy tenant stays longer. In fact, 85% of tenancies in SeOUL Residential’s managed properties extend beyond their original term, so instructing us to look after your property from start to finish is an excellent way to minimise void periods and maximise the return on your investment.
What is involved?
SeOUL Residential will liaise with your tenant throughout the tenancy, meaning you’ll never need to hear from your tenant directly. We’ll implement maintenance and repairs, renew safety certificates, return your tenant’s deposit at the end of a tenancy – and everything in between.
As your property manager, we can manage all of these tasks on your behalf. Once your property is ready for tenants to move in, we will also manage it throughout the tenancy, providing support along the way.
However, you also need to sort out a few issues yourself before the start, such as dealing with mortgage lenders, tax matters (especially if you are a non-residential landlord), insurance cover, keys and inventories, and acquiring safety certificates for gas, electrics and appliances.
Our full management service includes:
- Reporting through GNB AMC App for 24/7 service
- Taking calls from tenant to take care of their queries and any problems they may have
- Maintenance including repairs, redecoration and refurbishment carried out by professional contractors at competitive rates
- Annual safety tests arranged
- Deposit claims negotiated
- Managing payment of utility bills
- Yearly inspections
- Monthly statement and also annual statement for tax purpose
- An excellent performance by ARLA qualified letting manager, giving you peace of mind that your property is in the care of an expert