- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area
- Study Room
- Reception with Observatory
- Cozy Lounge
- Rear Garden with Patio
- 0.3 miles from Malden Manor Station
- Easy Access to A3
- Close to Local School
- Close to New Malden and Worcester Park
- Off-street Parking
*** Good Location l Off-road Parking l Very Good Condition ***
This amazing four-bedroom semi-detached house comprises a lounge area, study room, a cozy reception, a big conservatory, a bright kitchen/dining area with modern home appliances and ample cabinets and a toilet on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with a bathtub. Further benefits are the off-street parking for several vehicles and a rear garden with a patio.
The property is located in a quiet residential area and close to Malden Manor and New Malden as well, which provides regular train services to Central London, and is also easily accessible to A3 road. There are a wide range of local amenities such as Co-op Food market, local schools including nurseries, and good local buses' links.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.