- 4 Double Bedrooms + 1 Single Room
- Spacious Open-plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Off-street Parking
- Close to Kingston & Wimbledon Centre
- Excellent Local Schools
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Downstairs Toilet
- Large Private Garden
- Close to Richmond Park & Golf Clubs
- Easy Access to A3
This superb five-bedroom semi-detached house comprises a bright reception room, a downstairs toilet, a large open-plan kitchen/dining area on the ground floor. In particular, the kitchen has breakfast top, dark countertops, wooden ample cabinets, modern home appliances such as fitted oven and a chimney cooker hood. Upstairs, there are good sized four bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with a bathtub. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and en-suite including a shower cubicle. On the top floor, there is a double bedroom with wood flooring and a spacious shower room. Other benefits are off-street parking and a large private rear garden.
This family house is close to New Malden High Street with a wide range of local amenities such as international restaurants, cafes, pubs, golf clubs and shops. It is 0.7 miles to New Malden train station, which provides fast and regular train services to Central London. It is also easily accessible to both Kingston and Wimbledon town centre, which offers extensive shopping and entertainment facilities. There are also excellent local schools such as Coombe Girl's School and Coombe Hill Junior School. The A3 road is a short distance away giving access to Central London, Heathrow and Gatwick. It is one of a sought-after residential area!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.