- 3 Bedrooms (2 Double Beds + 1 Single Room)
- Separate Dining Area
- Carpet and Wood Flooring
- Close to New Malden High Street
- Next to Bus Stop: 213
- Spacious Reception Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Off-street Parking for Several Vehicles
- Close to Kingston & Wimbledon
- Lots of Local Amenities
This superb three-bedroom semi-detached house comprises a bright reception room with light wood flooring and white walls. Next to the reception, there is a kitchen with white tile splashbacks, ample cabinets, modern home appliances, a large window and a door toward to a rear garden.
Upstairs, there are good size two double bedrooms and a single room with light blue carpet flooring. And a modern bathroom with marble tile covering, a bathtub, two windows, and a sink vanity.
Other benefits are off-street parking for several cars and a private garden with a shed.
It is close to both New Malden High Street and Kingston Town Centre, which offer extensive restaurants, shopping, cafes, pubs and entertainment facilities.
Just next to a bus stop: 213 bus routes to both Wimbledon and Kingston.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.