- Excellent Condition
- Modern Kitchen
- Close to High Street
- 0.2 miles to New Malden Station
- Good Size Bedrooms
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Prime Location in New Malden
- Excellent Local Schools
- Variety of Local Amenities
This attractive top floor flat has been finished to an exacting standard with modern contemporary finishes and specification. It has good sized two bedrooms, a spacious and modern kitchen/dining room, and a large family bathroom with a bathtub. Both bedrooms have light carpet flooring and fitted wardrobes, and the master bedroom has en-suite including a shower booth.
In particular, the kitchen has ample cabinets and modern home appliances including co-ordinating worktops, a fitted oven and an extractor hood, an integrated fridge/freezer, and gas hobs. Other benefits are underfloor heating, a private balcony with beautiful view, a lift, a secure main door and allocated one parking space on the underground floor.
This property is located in a prime position in New Malden and close to New Malden High Street with a wide range of local amenities and Waitrose, Lidl, Tesco Extra are all within walking distance. It also has excellent transport links: only 0.2 miles to New Malden Station, which provides fast and regular train services to London Waterloo; the A3 road network offers excellent access to Central London and both Heathrow and Gatwick; local bus routes along New Malden to both Wimbledon and Kingston town centre, which offers extensive shopping and entertainment facilities.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.