As the door opens the good-sized entrance hall awaits with the guest cloakroom. To the front is the great size dining room and to the rear is the very welcoming living room, with feature fireplace and double glazed sliding doors to the rear garden. The extended kitchen/breakfast room has a wide range of eye and base-level units and worktop surfaces, fitted double oven, hob and plumbing and space for the usual appliances. There is a space for a table and chairs to eat the meal of your choice and double glazed door leads to the rear garden.
Upstairs you will find 2 double bedrooms and a good size single, a refitted luxury shower room. Please do call Seoul Residential to view this very sought after home as soon as you can.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.