- 0.8 miles to Worcester Park
- 0.2 miles to Bus station(E16, 868)
- Nice managed and featured garden
- Excellent Family Home, Transport Links & Schools
- Located in Quite and Safe Neighbourhood in Worcester Park
- Excellent Access to Park (Only 0.2 miles)
- Nice and Good conditions 4 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite Room
- Spacious Parking Space
- A Variety of Local Amenities
Spacious 4 Bedrooms Bangalow has came on the market. Don't miss this chance to live in excellent condition's bangalow with ample storage. This property is very close to nice and greenery park(Shadbolt Park) with only 0.2miles. Location wise the home is surrounded by transport options, with both Worcester Park & Stonleigh Station nearby with regular service directly into London Waterloo via Clapham Junction with 2 miles distance to bus stop(868, E16).
This property offers 1 reception room, 1 ensuite bedroom and 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with bathtub with, ample storage room and parking space outside just on the back of the property and beautiful garden front. Ideal for family and professionals.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.