- Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobe
- Modern Kitchen with Water Purifier
- Bathroom with Bathtub
- Bright Reception
- Rear Garden
- 0.2 miles to Worcester Park Railway Station
- Quiet Residential Area
- Easy Access to A3
- Close to Green Area
- Off-street Parking
This amazing three bedroom semi detached family home offers 2 bright reception rooms, spacious modern kitchen, and down stairs toilet on the ground floorn. On the first floor, there are 2 good size double bed rooms with fitted wardrobe and a large single room with fitted wardrobe. The property benefits from wooden floor, off street parking for several cars, beautiful rear garden, and the water softener.
This family property is located in a short walk to Worcester Park town centre with a wide range of local amenities and close to Worcester Park Station, which provides a regular train service to Central London. Easy access to well maintained communal parks such as Mayflower Park Wetlands near the house.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.