- Excellent Conditions
- Large Modern Kitchen
- Wood Flooring
- Family Bathroom with Bathtub
- Spacious Double Bedroom with En-suit on Second Floor
- 0.5 miles from New Malden Station
- Very Close to High Street
- Superb Local School
- Easy Access to A3
- Variety of Local Amenities
This outstanding four-bedroom semi-detached house comprises a bright reception room, a living area, a spacious kitchen with modern home appliances and ample cabinets and a toilet on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with a bathtub. On second floor there is a spacious double room with en-suit. Further benefits is a well manteined rear garden.
This property is located in a prime position in New Malden and only 0.5 miles to New Malden station which provides regular trains to London Waterloo. It is close to New Malden High Street with a wide range of local amenities. Waitrose and Tesco Express are all within walking distance.
A3 road networks offer excellent access to Central London and both Heathrow and Gatwick; local bus routes along New Malden to both Wimbledon and Kingston Town Centre, which offers extensive shopping and entertainment facilities.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.