- Excellent Condition
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Private Balcony
- Private Garden
- Close to Central London
- High-quality Interior Design
- 3 Bathrooms (2 En-suite) + 1 Toilet
- Garage & Off-street Parking
- 0.2 miles to Hackbridge Station
- Excellent Local Schools
This superb town house comprises a modern kitchen/dining room and a toilet on the ground floor. In particular, the fully fitted kitchen has ample cabinets, and contemporary home appliances such as an oven and a cooker hood. Upstairs, there are a bright living room with carpet flooring, a modern family bathroom with a bathtub, and a double bedroom. On the second floor, there are two double bedrooms, and both have en-suites including shower cubicles. Further benefits are high-quality interior design and condition, a private balcony, ample storage, a garage, off-street parking, a well-maintained private rear garden, and a large communal park.
Hackbridge is in the London Borough of Sutton, approximately two miles north-east of Sutton itself and is just under nine miles from central London. Living in Hackbridge is not only have one of the largest green spaces in the borough, Beddington Park, but also benefits from excellent transport links. It's only 0.2 miles to Hackbridge railway station, provides regular train services into London Victoria, Clapham Junction, London Blackfriars, Farringdon, Wimbledon, Sutton and further afield destinations such as St Albans and Luton. There are also several London bus routes serving Hackbridge and other destinations such as Tooting, Morden, and Carshalton. It is also close to the high street with a wide range of local amenities such as cafes, pubs, restaurants, and shops including Sainsbury's Local, and there are excellent local schools such as Wallington County Grammar School, Wilson's School and Sutton Grammar School.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.