- Excellent Condition
- Spacious Open-plan Kitchen
- Underfloor Heating on the Ground Floor
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
- Large Patio Garden
- 4 Bedrooms with Hard-wood Flooring
- Toilet & 2 Modern Bathrooms with Shower Cubicle
- Off-street Parking
- 0.4 miles to Worcester Park Station
- Excellent Transportation Links
This outstanding four bedroom semi-detached house comprises a spacious sitting/dining area with a bright open-plan kitchen, a modern downstairs toilet, and a utility room on the ground floor. In particular, the kitchen has modern home appliances such as a fitted oven and a microwave, white ample cabinets, and a black chimney cooker hood. Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms including an en-suite, a single bedroom and a contemporary family bathroom with a shower cubicle. All the bedrooms have hardwood flooring and white walls. Further benefits are underfloor heating for the ground floor, a large patio garden, and off-street parking.
This family house is located in quiet cul-de-sac. It is very close to Worcester Park High Street with a wide range of local amenities including international restaurants, cafes, pubs, a post office, a library, banks, and shops such as Waitrose, Sainsbury's and Iceland Foods, and is 0.4 miles to Worcester Park station, which provides regular train services to London Waterloo. It also has good transport links including bus routes 151, 213, 613, 627, E16, S3 and X26 so is easily accessible to New Malden, Wimbledon, and Kingston town centre.
Royal Borough Of Kingston Upon Thames, Band D
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.