- 4 Bedrooms + 2 En-suites
- Private Indoor Garage
- Ample Balcony Facing Garden
- Close to Excellent Local School
- Gym, Tennis Courts, Jogging Trails
- Downstairs Toilet
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Quiet Residential Area
- Close to Worcester Park High Street
- Community Hall and Green Spaces
This stunning four-bedroom detached house comprises a bright and spacious living room, modern kitchen with dining area and a toilet on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are 2 bedrooms, one of which has a large fitted wardrobe with an en-suite shower. There is also a separate storage room and boiler room. On the second floor, there are two bright single bedrooms, one double bedroom with en-suite and a modern family bathroom with a bathtub. Further benefits to this property is the private garage with an automated door.
This house is located in a quiet residential area and close to Worcester Park station, which provides regular train services to Central London. It is also close to either Worcester Park High Street and New Malden High Street with a wide range of local amenities such as international restaurants, pubs, cafes, banks, and local shops. There are also lots of local schools such as Green Lane Primary and Nursery School, Dorchester Primary School, and Blossom House School. The A3 road give access to London, Heathrow and Gatwick as well.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.