- Stunning Four Bedroom/Three Bathroom Family Home
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Located in South After Area
- Excellent Education Environment with Outstanding Ofsted Schools Nearby
- 0.1 mile to Raynes Park Station
- A Variety of Local Amenities
- Off Street Parking Available Up To 2 Cars
A stunning four bedroom family home located sought after area in Raynes park available end of July. This property comprises well proportioned four bedrooms, fully fitted open plan kitchen, bright reception with beautiful rear garden, three bathrooms and ample storages. Off street parking available upto 2 cars. All the flooring is wooden flooring throughout.
This property benefits from good transport links, excellent education environment with outstanding ofsted schools, The A3 is close by with its direct access into central London and links to the M25 network to both Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
Highly recommended for a family with children.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.