- 3 Spacious Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- 1 Single Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen & Dining Area
- Front & Back Gardens
- 0.4 miles to Malden Manor Station
- Master Bedroom with Under Floor Heating
- En-suite, Downstairs Toilet & Family Bathroom
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Off-street Parking for Several Vehicles
- Close to High Street
This excellent four-bedroom detached house comprises two reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen with a dining area, and a downstairs toilet on the ground floor. The bright kitchen has ample cabinets, beautiful blue tone tile splashbacks, modern home appliances and a large window, overlooking to a back garden.
Upstairs, there are a master bedroom with en-suite including a shower cubicle, two further spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and light carpet flooring, a single room, and a family bathroom with a bathtub and a shower cubicle. In particular, the master bedroom has ample fitted wardrobes, and wood flooring with under floor heating system. Other benefits are off-street parking for several vehicles, and front and rear gardens.
This property is located in Malden Manor area, which is in between New Malden, Worcester Park and Tolworth. It is close to Malden Manor High Street with a variety of local amenities and numerous schools for children of all ages. The open space of Manor Park with tennis courts and children's play area are just a short distance. It is also 0.4 miles to Malden Manor station, which provides fast and regular train services to Central London. And the A3 is a short distance away giving access to Central London, Heathrow and Gatwick.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.