- Rear Part Extended
- Large Kitchen
- Spacious Bedrooms
- Bright Reception
- Rear Garden
- 0.4 miles from Malden Manor Station
- Easy Access to A3
- Close to Malden
- Excellent Local School
- Off-street Parking
This amazing three-bedroom semi-detached house has been recently fully refurbished and comprises a reception room, a bright kitchen/dining area with modern home appliances and ample cabinets and a toilet on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with a bathtub. Further benefits are the off-street parking for several vehicles and a rear garden.
The property is located in a quiet residential area and close to Malden Manor and New Malden as well, which provides regular train services to Central London, and is also easily accessible to A3 road. There are a wide range of local amenities such as Co-op Food market, local schools including nurseries, and good local buses' links.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.