- Stunning Hamptons Development
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Close to Worcester Park High Street
- Allocated Parking
- Modern Kitchen/Dining Area
- Contemporary Bathrooms
- Quiet Residential Area
- Entry Phone System
- Residents Gym & Tennis Courts
This stunning two-bedroom apartment by Hamptons development with 30 acres grounds, meeting hall, residents gymnasium, tennis courts, entry phone system, and allocated parking, It has good sized bedrooms, an open-plan kitchen/dining area with ample cabinet, and a modern bathroom with a bathtub. In particular, the master bedroom has modern en-suite and fitted wardrobes.
This flat is located in a quiet residential area and close to Worcester Park station, which provides regular train services to Central London. It is also close to either New Malden High Street and Worcester Park High Street with a wide range of local amenities such as international restaurants, pubs, cafes, banks, and local shops. There are also lots of local schools such as Green Lane Primary and Nursery School, Dorchester Primary School, and Blossom House School. The A3 road give access to London, Heathrow and Gatwick as well.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.