- Newly Refurbished 1 Bed Flat
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Lovely Communal Garden
- A Spacious Reception
- Residential Close
- 0.3 miles to Kingston Railway Station
- 0.3 miles to Tiffin Girl's School
- Next to Thames Riverside
- 0.1 miles to Canbury Community Garden
- Ample Storages
Newly refurbished 1 bed flat located a moment from Kingston railway station and beautiful River Thames. This stunning property comprises a spacious reception, a bright bedroom, fully fitted modern kitchen, bathroom with bathtub and ample storages. The property also benefits from breathtaking scenery of Thames riverside, Canbury community garden very in front of the property, and excellent education environment with 0.3 miles to Tiffin Girl's School and 0.6miles to Tiffin School. Highly Recommended for viewing now. Available from 11th of December.
* As the property is under the refurbishment, we have photoshoped the carpet. The carpet will be installed very soon.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.