- Spacious 4 Bedrooms
- Large Modern Kitchen
- Off-street Parking for Several Vehicles
- Easy Access to A3
- 0.4 miles to Malden Manor Station
- 2 Bathrooms including 1 En-suite
- Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Private Back Garden
- Close to High Street
- Excellent Transportation Links
This attractive four-bedroom detached house comprises a bright reception/dining room, a downstairs toilet, and a modern kitchen with ample cabinets, dark countertops, decorative mosaic tile splashbacks, a large window, and modern home appliances such as a fitted oven and a chimney cooker hood. Upstairs, there is a family bathroom with a shower cubicle and a bathtub, and good sized three bedrooms with carpet flooring and fitted wardrobes. One of the bedrooms has a modern en-suite with a shower cubicle. There is a large 4th bedroom on the 2nd floor with skylights. Further benefits are off-street parking for several vehicles, and a private rear garden.
The property is located in a quiet residential area and close to Worcester Park, New Malden and Tolworth as well. It is 0.4 miles to Malden Manor station, which provides regular train services to Central London, and is also easily accessible to A3 road. There are a wide range of local amenities such as Co-op Food market, local schools including nurseries, and good local buses' links.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.