- Large Reception Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Off-street Parking
- 0.5 miles to Malden Manor Station
- Easy Access A3
- Spacious Kitchen
- Carpet & Wood Flooring throughout
- Large Rear Garden
- Close to High Street
This four-bedroom detached house comprises a bright reception room, a spacious kitchen with modern home appliances and ample cabinets, a study room, and a shower room on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with a bathtub. In particular, there are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a single room. Further benefits are off-street parking for several vehicles and a large rear garden.
It is located in Old Malden area and 0.5 miles to Malden Manor station, which provide regular train services to Central London. It is also close to high street with a various of local shops including Co-op Food and Tesco. The A3 road also provides easily access to Central London, Heathrow and Gatwick as well.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.