- Excellent Conditions
- Large Modern Extended Kitchen
- 4 bedrooms
- Off-street Parking for several Vehicles
- Close to New Malden High Street
- Variety of Local Amenities
- Excellent Local Schools
- Easy Access to A3
This outstanding four-bedroom extended semi-detached house comprises a bright reception room connected to an extremely spacious kitchen with modern home appliances and ample cabinets and a landry room/toilet on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are two bright bedrooms, one single bedroomand modern family bathroom is with a bathtub. On second floor there is the 4th bedroom. Further benefits are the new off-street parking for several vehicles and a rear garden.
** carpet on bedrooms will be refurbished.
This property is located in quiet residential area in New Malden and close to New Malden station which provides regular trains to London Waterloo. It is also close to New Malden High Street with a wide range of local amenities.
A3 road networks offer excellent access to Central London and both Heathrow and Gatwick; local bus routes along New Malden to both Wimbledon and Kingston Town Centre, which offers extensive shopping and entertainment facilities.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.