- 5 Bedroom House
- 2 Family Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Large Rear Garden
- Clean and Spacious Shed
- Close to Worcester Park Station
- Close to Stoneleigh Station
- Variety of Local Amenities
- Good Local School
- Off-street Parking
[****Must view****] We are delighted to bring to the market this refurbished five bedroom terraced house within close to two national rail train station which are Worcester Park Station and Stoneleigh Station, you can reach the London Waterloo within half an hour. The property is located in a catchmet from outstanding ofsted schools.
This property comprises Lounge, dining room with patio doors onto garden and a fitted kitchen. Two double bedrooms and a single, plus a family bathroom with a shower over the bath on 1st floor, a further one bedroom and dressing room, a shower room on 2nd floor, rear garden with a double garage located towards the back of the property is secure and suitable for two cars or a work space. The garage is fitted with CCTV allowing a secure place to store cars and other items.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.