- Spacious Kitchen
- Study Room
- Carpet & Wood Flooring
- 0.5 miles to New Malden Station
- Excellent Local Schools
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Large Garden & Off-street Parking
- Heart of New Malden
- Variety of Local Amenities
- Easy Access to A3
This outstanding semi-detached house comprises a spacious reception room with hard wood flooring and alcove cabinets, a modern kitchen with ample cabinets, a large range cooker, and a dining area on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are three good sized bedrooms with light carpet flooring, a study room, and a contemporary family bathroom with a bathtub and a shower cubicle.
Further benefits are off-street parking, and a private rear garden with patio area and a shed.
This property is situated in the heart of New Malden and close to New Malden High Street with a wide range of local amenities including international restaurants, cafes, pubs, a post office, and markets such as Waitrose, Tesco, B&Q and Lidl. There are excellent local schools, leisure facilities and good transport links including bus routes to both Wimbledon and Kingston Town Centre, nearby, situated along the River Thames and offers extensive shopping and restaurants. Also, it is 0.5 miles to New Malden train Station, which provides fast and regular train services to Central London. The A3 is a short distance away giving access to Central London, Heathrow and Gatwick.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.