- 5 Bedrooms Family House
- Separate Garage
- Parking Space
- Local Amenities
- Huge Rear Garden
- Beautifully Extended Dining
- 0.6 miles from Worcester Park Railway Station
Seoul Residential is pleased to present this stunning semi-detached family house in Worcester Park. On the ground floor, there is a lounge with an extended dining room, separate kitchen and breakfast area, and a conveniently located bathroom. On the first floor are 3 bedrooms and a second family bathroom. On the second floor are the 4th and 5th bedrooms.
The property features a well-maintained rear garden with a patio area perfect for outdoor dining in the summer, and a separate garage. The convenience, the front of the property has parking space for up to 3 cars.
Located around 10 mins walk from Worcester Park rail station, residents enjoy easy access into Central London. Locally, there are many supermarkets (Waitrose, Iceland and Sainsburys).
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.