- 2 Bright Bedroom
- 1 En-suit & 1 Family Bathroom
- Spacious Living Room
- Excellent Conditions
- 0.2 miles from Wimbledon Station
- Close to Wimbledon centre
- Convenient Transportation Links
- Gated Parking
- Concierge On-site
This awesome apartment has 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en suite), kitchen and spacious living room with balcony.
It is on fourth floor of a popular gated development in the heart of Wimbledon town. There is a a concierge on site and also an allocated parking space.
It has convenient transport links:only 0.2 miles to Wimbledon station, which provides fast and regular services to Central London. You can easily access to both Kingston and New Malden town centre. It is also close to Wimbledon High Street with a wide range of local amenities such as a post office, banks, cafes, pubs, and international restaurants.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.