- 2 Double Bedrooms + 1 Single Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Private Garden with a Shed
- Easy Access to A3
- Close to New Malden High Street
- Large Open-plan Kitchen
- Wood Flooring throughout
- Off-street Parking
- 0.5 miles to New Malden Station
- Excellent Local Schools
This fantastic three bedroom end-terraced property comprises an open-plan kitchen and a living/dining area on the ground floor. In particular, the kitchen has white ample cabinets, white tile splashbacks, U-shaped countertops, and fitted modern home appliances such as a black cooker hood, electric hobs and an oven. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, and a modern family bathroom with a bathtub and marble pattern tile coverings. Other benefits are wood flooring throughout, off-street parking, and a private rear garden with a shed.
It is 0.5 miles to New Malden Station, which provides fast and regular services to Central London, and is also close to New Malden High Street with a wide range of local amenities such as B&Q, Currys PC World, Tesco Extra, Waitrose, Lidl, library, cafes, pubs and international restaurants. It is also easily accessible to excellent local schools such as The Holy Cross School, Coombe Boys'/Girls School, Christ Church New Malden, and Coombe Hill Junior School.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
- Security deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment to change of Sharer per replacement tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment associated with early termination of a tenancy, when requested by the tenant (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and Council Tax
- Interest payment for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of the tenancy agreement
- Any other permitted payment under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the administration and reference fee will be charged.
SeOUL Residential is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This government approved redress scheme offers our clients and customers peace of mind that there is a free redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. SeOUL Residential is also a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) membership No. C0015963.